The Future of History

Monday 5 August 2013

The Grail - Arthur and Merlin

I expect to post a blog or two very soon about the Pagan Pride festival this past weekend.  Both about the day itself - which was lovely - and a short of precis of the hour-long talk I gave on the subject of "Arthur and the Grail", based on the notes I'd made beforehand, and which I proceeded to ignore when I got caught up in the excitement of the moment.

It's turning out to be quite an exciting time.  Today I had confirmation that the hardback first edition of Who Killed William Shakespeare? has made it from the printers to the distribution depot, so it's pretty much out there.

And Moon Books have just uploaded the latest instalment of my book on The Grail, which you can read here:

http://moon-books.net/blogs/moonbooks/825/

As usual, the chapter comes complete with the latest eyecatching interpretation from the skilful hand of Lloyd Canning (who now has a Facebook page for his artwork - look up "Lloyd Canning's Art").

So it's all happening - and lots more yet to come!  I'll do my level best to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment