The Future of History

Monday 30 September 2013

Review Group Blog Interview

It's my lucky week!!!

After Hereward Proop's lovely interview with me about Who Killed William Shakespeare? for Booksquawk (see below), I now have a fantastic interview about The King Arthur Conspiracy with Stephanie Moore Hopkins - it's just gone live.  Check it out:

Interview with Author Simon Andrew Stirling

I feel very honoured and privileged, and it's just the boost I need as I prepare for my talk at the Warwick Words Literary Festival this coming weekend.  More on that to follow.

For now, though, rather than me wittering on, please visit the Review Group Blog by clicking the link above.

And let me take this opportunity to thank Stephanie very much indeed for her great review and interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment