The Future of History

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Grail

The second chapter of The Grail: Relic of an Ancient Religion is now up on the Moon Books website.

You can read it for free here:

http://moon-books.net/blogs/moonbooks/the-grail-relic-of-an-ancient-religion-chapter-2/

This superb image (left) was created by Lloyd Canning to accompany the second chapter.

So ... I've not been idle(!)  In fact, there have been one or two very interesting developments, although I'll have to keep quiet about some of them until Who Killed William Shakespeare comes out in hardback this summer.

But I will post a proper blog here soon.  I will.  I promise.

Till then, you can always click on the link and have a read of The Grail, Chapter 2.  Comments and feedback are positively encouraged.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment